- The AR series sealed, external ventilation motors are built with IEC unified dimensions and construction configurations.
- The stator is built with a three-phase winding while the anisotropic rotor is designed to generate the synchronization torque.
- Motors in this series are available with 4 and 6 poles.
- This series is completely maintenance-free and this feature, together with the control through inverter, makes these machines suitable for a large number of applications.
- Reluctance synchronous motors are mainly used in the textile and glass industry, in the sector of plastic materials and for the applications requiring speed adjustment independently of load values.